Health will be this year's new category for the RegioStars Awards
The REGIOSTARS are awarded every year to EU-funded projects, which demonstrate excellence and new approaches in regional development in 5 thematic categories (smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, urban development and a topic of the year).
For 2019, the REGIOSTARS the topic of the year will be health. The 5 areas that will be covered are:
- promoting digital transformation;
- connecting the green, blue and grey;
- combatting inequalities and poverty;
- building climate-resilient cities;
- modernising health services.
The on-line application platform will be open until 9 May 2019.