Still time to register for one of our workshops
In cooperation with the European Commission, the ESI Funds for health project is pleased to announce a series of workshops to share knowledge and build capacities for the development and implementation of EU-funded projects in the health area.
Six workshops are being organized across the EU covering six priority health policy fields.
- Health workforce: Sofia, Bulgaria, 17 May, 2018.
- Health system reforms: Prague, Czech Republic, 25 May, 2018.
- Health promotion: Zagreb, Croatia, 15 June, 2018.
- Research & innovation in health: Breda, the Netherlands, 21 June, 2018.
- e-Health: Budapest, Hungary, 19 September 2018 (date to be confirmed).
- Access to healthcare: place and date to be confirmed.
The events target ESIF programme managing authorities, beneficiaries and other stakeholders across the spectrum of health and social policy.
To register for one or more workshops, please follow this link.
Participants at these events will:
• Learn how the ESI funds are supporting health objectives across the EU
• Discuss how health challenges are being addressed by ESI funds in other countries
• Have the chance to present their projects and work in the field with other stakeholders
• Gain practical advice on how to develop, implement and monitor successful ESI funded projects in the area of health
• Build contacts and networks for future project development
Subject to prior approval, costs related to participation in the events can be reimbursed. More details about the reimbursement process will be provided to registered participants.